THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Once your application is received, one of our friendly staff will review the information provided and contact you with any questions. Once complete, your application will be submitted to the membership committee for review. You may be asked to participate in a conference call where the committee can meet you and ask any questions they may have. The membership committee will make their decision and you will be notified in writing of their decision. If approved, an inspector will contact you to make an appointment to complete the inspection of your office and storage facility. Approval is contingent upon the results of the inspection.
When submitting an application for membership, each applicant is required to provide the following:
- $250.00 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Copies of drivers’ motor vehicle records for those who will be operating repossessed vehicles.
- Statewide Criminal History Report for applicant and manager, partners, and all corporate officers.
- Copies of loss run reports for tow truck liability and prior repossession coverage for the past 5 years.
- Proof of General Liability insurance for tow trucks and other owned vehicles used in the repossession process (and Office/storage lot if applicable).
- Copies of all applicable state, local and professional licenses.
- Completed and signed application
NO FILE CAN BE REVIEWED WITHOUT THE RECEIPT OF ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION.
If approved there are certain requirements for membership that you will need to be aware of.
Click here to read some of the general requirements of membership….
If you meet the pre-qualifications and can provide all of the above documentation,
Click here to download our application
< Back to Membership Pre-Qualifications